Below is a picture of the circus theme wall outside of my classroom, with my student's names on it. It took hours to make, but it was worth the time and effort to see the kids eyes light up when they saw it.
~Playground Pictures~
Laughter is the universal language of the playground and my kiddos are fluent in it. The first week of school they had a blast making new friends and playing with their "old" friends from kindergarten.
~Classroom Activity Pictures~
The first two weeks of school we did several fun activities involving our names and our favorite storybook characters!
...Alliteration Activity with Our Names...
D my name is Donna and I like donuts. ☺
...Chrysanthemum Name Activity...
Our names are special and so are we!
...Pete the Cat Activity...
Rockin' in our new school shoes!
Parents, these are just a few of the activities that I managed to get pictures of your children making before the camera batteries died. I'm sure you can tell by the smiles on their faces how much they enjoyed making them in class. I know you will love the finished products when your little sweeties bring them home to you!
No comments :
Post a Comment