Thursday, November 24, 2011

I have many things to be thankful for!

My life is truly blessed. I have a wonderful family, a loving husband and beautiful daughters that I love more than words can express. I am fortunate to go home to a warm home at night. When my head hits the pillow, I go to sleep looking forward to waking up and going to job that I love and I feel passionate about. When it comes to my darling students I have many things I am thankful for, these are just a few:


I am thankful for their smiling faces.
I am thankful for their hugs.
I am thankful for their sticky little hands.
I am thankful for the sound of the sweet little voices.
I am thankful when they are to kind to each other.
Most of all I am thankful for the joy they bring to my life everyday.

No comments :

Post a Comment