We had such a wonderful time today on our field trip to the apple orchard. When we first got there we watched a short video on how apples are picked, sorted and turned into cider. Then we walked through the area where the apples are actually turned into cider and we were given a taste test. I must say it was D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S!!!!! From there we took a tractor ride out to the pumpkin patch to pick our very own pumpkins. My little pumpkins had the time of their lives, looking for just the right pumpkin to take home with them. Once we were finished, we loaded back onto the wagon and we headed off to the petting zoo. WOW, who would have thought you would see a camel and a kangaroo at a petting zoo in Kentucky! Yeah sure, I was expecting to see the usual goat, pony and cow, but a camel and kangaroo, NO WAY! From there we hiked it over to the most amazing playground and the kids had the time of their lives. After lunch we loaded the buses and headed back to school. We packed all this into three hours. Whew! We had a bunch of fun but I am one tired teacher tonight.
Isn't he just the cutest little guy and it's his birthday today. Happy Birthday my friend!
Aren't they just adorable! They were having so much fun together looking for their pumpkins.
Another perfect pumpkin! It's pretty obvious they're happy with their choices.
The whole gang! Aren't they the cutest bunch of kids ever.
No comments :
Post a Comment