Saturday, September 10, 2011

Welcome to my first post.

Hello friends! My name is Donna Cox, I am a first grade teacher in Kentucky. My husband Scott is my best friend and he loves me regardless of the endless hours I spend working in my classroom. Between us we have four beautiful and incredibly talented daughters and one charming son in-law. My oldest daughter Natalie and her husband Brandon who is enlisted in the Army, are stationed in Seoul, Korea. Natalie works as a substitute teacher at a middle school on post, she getting her real estate license and taking classes towards a business degree. She's quite the go getter!  I miss her terribly! My youngest daughter Olivia is unbelievably intelligent, she's a student, lives at home with us and is the talented designer of my new blog.  Scott's oldest daughter Emily loves working with children with autism. His youngest daughter Lydia graduated this past May with her certification in Music Education and just started her first job as a high school music teacher!

No comments :

Post a Comment